There are many types of surveying. If you're viewing this page, you're likely interested in at least one of the following:
"I need my property line marked." - Boundary Survey
"I want to subdivide my land." - Land Divisions
"I want to buy/sell a piece of land between two parcels." - Boundary Line Adjustment
"The inspector says I need a setback or grading letter." - Setback / Final Grading
"My mortgage or insurance company says I need an flood elevation certificate." - FEMA Certificates
"I'm going to start a building project. What surveying will I need?" - Project survey
~This page is partially under construction~